Call (08) 6183 9989

Above & Beyond Dental

Mon - Fri: 8am - 4pm

Weekends Closed

Call (08) 6183 9989

Above & Beyond Dental

Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm | Weekends Closed

Above & Beyond Dental


Teeth Grinding

We can help treat a wide range of dental emergencies such as:

  • Toothache
  • Broken teeth
  • Lost fillings and crowns
  • Wisdom teeth pain
  • Broken dentures
  • Dental implants
  • Root canals
  • Dental abscess
  • Trauma


At Above and beyond dental our dentists have over 54 years of cumulative orofacial trauma and emergency experience. We understand that having a dental emergency such as pain and trauma and can reassure you that we can treat 99% of cases and the other 1% we can help arrange prompt and appropriate care.

We ensure that all of our patients are followed up appropriately and provide our dentists mobile numbers for 24 hour care where required.

Ready to get started?

Make an appointment or speak with reception on (08) 6183 9989

Clinic Hours

8am - 4pm
8am - 4pm
8am - 4pm
8am - 4pm
8am - 4pm
Sat - Sun